Monday, February 24, 2014

No es un Rio

Check out the link to Hannah's mission's blog to the left: you'll be able to see pictures of her as her mission goes on, as well as the other missionaries and some of beautiful Spain! Her address is also to the left, both the mission home and her personal address. She wants letters!

!Queridos Todos!
I don't even know if that makes sense. Dear all! Ugh Spanish is my weakness.
So, I AM IN GRANADA!!!!!!!!!! So blessed. As soon as we arrived in Málaga we asked everyone what their favorite cities were in the mission and everyone's answer was Granada. Granada is magnificient. It is ancient and full of history. The weather is perfect. And whoever told me that the MTC is luxorious compared to missionary apartments was false. Our apartement is crazy nice. I have my own bathroom.
Well I just realized I have nooooo time. I should have started with this email first and then written everyone.
My compainion is Hermana Parrilla. She is from the Canary Islands. She is teaching me everything.
The hardest part of thus week was church: I couldn't understand anything.

Also we went to Motril on friday to help out some elders teaching a lesson and the family fed us so much food I wanted to throw up. And they just kept bringing out more until finally one of the elders asked the mom if she was crazy and then the food stopped. I don't think I'll ever eat pasta again which is saying something for me.
I wish I had time to tell you everything but I don't. I'll try to write it all down and type it up next week.
I love you all!
Hermana Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment