Monday, December 15, 2014

¡Quilla!

Hola!
     I have my new companion! Her name is Hermana Evelo! She is from Florida. She is super awesome. I was really nervous about this whole training thing, but I am actually having a lot of fun. She doesn't know when I mess up! I spend half of every lesson translating what is going on to English, but she actually speaks a lot more Spanish than I did when I came in. I have just had fun teaching her all the cool things about being a missionary and being in Spain.
     I am trying really hard to think of something more to say. It's been raining like crazy. Hard to talk to people in the street when there aren't people in the street. We saw the Christmas devotional last night. It was pretty. I miss America.
     Today we are going to visit the castle and the cathedral. I have somehow become the designated pday planner for the zone, so if nobody else wants to decide, we are going to do the same thing we did a few weeks ago because I like it.
     And that's it. I love you! Have a good week!
Hermana Hannah Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment