Monday, October 20, 2014

So Close!

Hey folks!
     So like I forgot about the whole everything closes in Spain at 2 oclock rule, so I am going to have to make this quick.
     Tuesday, Hermana Brown came to stay with us for the night because her companion had to go to the mission home for a night. Hna Brown is the one from Benton City. It was a blast. Hey, geuss what! We found an American store! It is super sweet. They sell Reese´s and Rootbeer and Bisquick and Syrup. And like a bunch of other stuff. I have begun to teach my companion America. And she teaches me Italy. Sometimes I even speak to her in English and she relplies in Italian and we just have whole conversations like that to the point that we forget that other people can't understand us. It's pretty weird.
     Yesterday the chapel was full! It was super super exciting! So many people came! We had a ton of menos activos and investigators there. The Elders did too. It is way more than I have seen in my mission.
Then after church we had ward council. This is the first ward council that Cadiz has had in a while and it sort of showed. It lasted almost 3 hours. An entire hour was spent with a conversation about what kind of drink was healthier and less expensive to bring to ward activities. Not a joke. Part of the problem actually is that the missionaries always bring cookies to the ward activities and that is just way too much sugar. Although I am pretty sure that the final decision was go coke or go home. I hope that you can imagine my headache.
     So like less than 5 mintues!
     This week is finding week! We have a goal as a mission to find 888 (o mas)  new investigators this week! That is a LOT. Like more than ever. Hermana Volpe and I are going to find at least 10 for sure. The most that we have found together  in one week is three, so we are expecting miracles. I am seriuosly pumped. This is going to be an awesome week.
Okay, thanks for everything. I love you all!
Hermana Hannah Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment