Tuesday, October 28, 2014

897

Hey

     So... Week of finding! It was miraculous! We worked hard and prayed hard and we found at least one new investigator every day. With a total of 10! We made our goal! It's cool because we normally only find about two every week. The mission found 897! That is more than our goal! Normally we only find about 200 as a mission in a week. So like big jumps here. It really was really cool.
     This week starts a new transfer. We are staying the same. And we are starting the transfer strong. With a ton of investigators, and menos activos that are on the edge of being counted as active. All in all we are pretty excited.
     Oooo! I learned how to roll my R´s this week! I know that I have been here for over 9 months now and I should have learned to at least make the same sounds of the language of the people here, but I didn't learn very fast. I had actually given up on that one. But it was not impossible! I can now say arriba.
     So yeah. Got to go!

I love you all! Have a good week!
Hermana Hannah Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment