Monday, February 9, 2015

Leones

Hey!
     So this was a really weird emailing week. I'm trying to get a lot of pictures to you so this email is going to be very brief.
     Last Monday I got my haircut! Woohoo. Sort of a scary experience getting your hair cut in spanish. I was only able to tell her very generally what I wanted, but it turned out fine and is easier to mange now. it's really not all that different.
     We had zone meeting on Friday. That was fun. They fed us hot dogs and mac and cheese. A delicacy.
Oooh! A member fed us sea snail things. mmm. Pictures will be included.
     Played soccer on saturday and then aslo today. I am def a pro now. Mas o menos.
Okay now for the pics.
Love you all!
Hermana Hannah Ashby
Paintballing

One year pizza

Gibralter


















Me and Hermana Watson

Tranky papers. Can you feel the terror?

Carnaval


The super cool futbol pitch we played on








No comments:

Post a Comment